Senior Product Owner AI
- Continuous market research to identify long-term needs
- Transmit product vision to the technical team, be an ambassador of the product, using verbal and written communication to convey how the product can help customers transform their business and workflow. Influence the team with possible changes in priorities
- Define a comprehensive product strategy that is aligned with customer needs and the company’s strategic objectives
- Work closely with various areas of the company to create and maintain a product portfolio that is consistent with the value of the business.
- Be responsible for delivering results in various areas of the software life cycle, including design, development, debugging, and model validation.
- Communicate objectives and increments with all internal and external stakeholders
- University degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, telecommunications or similar.
- Extensive experience leading teams in IA projects (3 years minimum).
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Advanced level in Microsoft package (Excel, ppt and word)
- Advanced level in Atlassian
- High level of English
Other valuable points:
- Experience working with remote teams
- Knowledge of programming languages:
- Basic level of Python
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Advantages of working in MMG:
- Young and multidisciplinary team
- Reduce working hours in summer (July and August)
- Team Building Sessions
- Referrals (economic remuneration for bringing in talent and good vibes)