Senior Inbound expert
- SEO expert
- Story-telling skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Efficient organizational and time management skills
- Design and creation of the Inbound strategy for all the company’s products.
- Building and managing a content-rich calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blogs, white papers, e-books, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Optimization of marketing automation and loyalty processes of potential customers through email, content and social networks.
- Conducting market research on customer, competitor and product behavior.
- Definition and optimization of the type of content needed to promote the brand image, tone, keywords, etc., needed to attract customers.
- Distribution of that content through platforms related to the potential consumer of that product, to make the brand image reach the largest possible number of users.
- Definition of buyer person of all the company’s products.
- Creation of monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, appropriate tips and recommendations, and a clear summary of performance against key performance indicators and metrics (KPIs)
- Continuous supervision of all types of content focused on attracting and attracting new customers, depending on their interests.
- Proposition of new and improved ideas for inbound marketing campaigns.
- Definition and execution of the backlinking strategy
- Degree in Journalism or Marketing
- Master in digital marketing and Social Media or Postgraduate specialized in Inbound Marketing.
- Minimum of 2 years in charge of Inbound Marketing strategies.
- HubSpot Knowledge
- High English level (C1)