Android Senior Developer
- Profile with more than 3 years of experience in Android application development.
- Java, Kotlin, gradle, Android Studio
- MVP / MVVM Architectures
- Process of publication in PlayStore and its particularities / use of private markets (applivery or similar)
- Experience in securing databases on mobile devices and managing them in the face of application life cycle events
- Experience in integration with APIS and third party libraries, geolocation, notifications, tracking, etc.
- Unitary Test
- Having participated in the development of PPPs with a high level of users
- Automation of Calabash, cucumber, appium or similar tests
- Securing the PPP, obfuscation and cryptography
What are you going to do?
- You will participate in the development of the MedsBla medical community, which is an app used by physicians to share knowledge with their peers in the community.
- The community is growing, we have prioritized a roadmap to improve the user experience and incorporate a gammification engine and value-added tools.
- You will be responsible for the development for the Android platform and we will support you in your incorporation with us.
How is the team?
- You will work in a team of about 10 people, ios, Frontend, Backend, Ux, QA, Devops and Product Owner using agile methodologies